viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

Coromandel


In Coromandel. 2 weeks before departure. Afternoon in the rain, 4 days that the bad weather don't stop. Storm in the kiwi holiday region. ^^
It's that. Quickly info. Normally it suppose to be clear water in the beach and sunshine. But it's just the inverse. I still been to visit all the mostly famous places but underwater I thing that it's not the same.
I met some people in the backpackers and we did the tour together, but chill-out.
My first idea was go to camp during this days but … you know!! (But I will stay next week) Well, well… was nice, different.

I'm leaving Coromandel Peninsula tomorrow to Auckland, because gonna be rainy until the week-end, son try to visit some other places, and go to Karekare to the horses race in the beach! jeje. I'm going to stay in Grove house for the 29th-30th and after go up north.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario